Power & Control System
Power and Control System (PCS) is a manufacturing division of ETA Engineering that is engaged in the design, engineering, manufacture and assembly of Low Voltage Switchgear since 1983. It provides a full range of electrical and automation solutions that are widely used in High and Medium Voltage Substations, Commercial and Residential Buildings, Industrial and Infrastructure Segments.
Throughout their journey for excellence and business stability, quality has been a vital differentiator and thus enabled them to establish Quality Systems based on ISO 9001: 2008. The division understands the criticality of staying focused on environment and safety and have implemented ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 in their processes. This process of continuous improvement has been incorporated across all divisions.
The division has delivered several prestigious projects across countries- including UAE, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Libya, Ghana and Qatar.
- Supply of multiple LV Panels of 220/132/11 KV QTPSE for Kahramaa at Qatar
- Supply of LV Panels of 380/115/33 KV for Saudi electric at multiple locations in KSA
- Supply of multiple LV Panels for EMAL & DUBAL
- Supply of LV Panels 33/11 KV for FEWA at multiple locations in Northern Emirates
- Supply of LVAC & Protection Panels for DEWA at multiple locations
- Supply of LV and package sub-station, protection & SCADA panels at multiple locations for Oman Electric
Visit ETA Power & Control System Website