Dubai International Airport, UAE
One of the busiest airports in the world
Dubai International Airport
- 30,000 tons of refrigeration
- 500 MVA of electrical load and related power distribution
- Automated People Mover (APM) in addition to Vehicular and Baggage Handling System utility tunnels
- Fire fighting & Fire Alarm System
- Complete Lighting System
- Fresh air plants
Mechanical and Electrical services including ELV and integration, Building Management system, Security system, Fire Alarm, Fire Fighting, HV/LV Power, Chiller yard etc.
A central chiller plant provides the Chilled water to facilitate the air-conditioning to entire complex. The total project is spread in 89,000m2 comprising Hazoralous area, Work, shops, Type store and offices area.
Abu Dhabi International Airport
TERMINAL – 1A
Existing Airport Terminal building is being refitted & modified for the new departure facility. Additional electro-Mechanical services will be integrated with existing services network involving addition of:
- Chilled Water Tertiary pump sets, piping network with additional fan coil units. (50 Nos)
- Electrical power & lighting systems including SMDB, DB’s.
- Fire Alarm, Security & CCTV Systems.
- DATA Telephone & IT networks.
- New BMS fully Integrated with existing BMS facility.
- Complete water supply, drainage & fire fighting system for new areas integrated & connected to existing systems.
Etihad Passenger Terminal
Client: Supervision Committee For Abu Dhabi International Airport (SCADIA) Abu Dhabi Airport Company (ADAC)
Master Plan Consultants: M/s. Skidmore Owings & Merrill (SOM)
Project Manager: M/s. Parsons International
Project Consultant: M/s. Morganti
Main Contractor: M/s. Al Habtoor Murray Roberts Jv.
Contract Duration: 30 Months
Scope of Work: MEP Services
Dubai Duty Free Warehouse
- 6 Nos. 305TR Air-cooled Chillers
- 12 Nos. Primary & Secondary Pumps
- Chilled water piping
- 27 Nos. Air Handling Units
- 5 Nos. Cold, freezer & humidifier rooms
- 24 Nos. Power Ventilators
- 55 Nos. Fan coil units
- 4 Nos. Rooftop units
- 21 Nos. split units
- 41 Nos. Air-curtains
- 2 Nos. 2500GPM Fire Pumps
- Sprinkler Fire Hydrant System
- Fire Extinguishers & FM 200 System
- Pressurized Water Distribution & Drainage System
- Underground Sewage Lifting station
- 2 x 1500 kVA, 11 kV Generators
- 12 Nos. 11 kV RMUs
- 2 Nos. 11 kV Main & Generator Switchgears
- SCN/WDN Network & Cabling
- Car Parking Management System
- SAC & CCTV system with 18 nos. IP cameras
- Public Address System
- Building Management System
- HVAC system
- Fire fighting system
- Domestic water supply system
- Drainage system
- Fire alarm system
- Power distributing system
- Lighting control system
- Emergency lighting system
- Busbar system for power distribution
- Fire alarm system
- UPS system
- structured data cabling
- CCTV system
- Security & access control system
- SMATV system
- Emergency lighting system
- Aircraft warning light system
- Building management system
Delhi International Airport
- 20,000 TR Chillers
- Cooling Towers
- Central Monitoring System
- Special AC requirements for Airport Projects
- Associated Electrical works
Sharjah International Airport
Air Conditioning & Ventilation System Descriptions
The central services plant compound contains two numbers Trane Model RTAA 324 Screw compressor chillers and each having actual capacity of 199 TR located in an outdoor claustra walled area. A duty and standby centrifugal chilled water circulating pumps, chemical dosing pot and a chilled water pressurization system is located in an air conditioned pump room in the plant compound. Water from chiller is brought to the main building through MS pipe work installed in the under ground trench and from there it is distributed to air handling units and fan coil units installed in the Ground and Mezzanine floors.
- Ground floor offices, Police and Customs – This area consists of 2 Nos. AHUs and 17 Nos. FCUs. Fresh air to each machine is distributed through fresh air ducting brought from FAHU-1 located in Mezzanine floor. Extract air from kitchen and toilets is taken to the extract fan EF-1.
- Ground floor offices, Export and ware house – This area is served by 2 Nos. AHUs and 25 FCUs. Fresh air to each machine is distributed through fresh air ducting brought from FAHU-2 and FAHU-3 located in Mezzanine floor. Extract air from kitchen and toilets is taken by ducts to the extract fan EF-2 and EF-3.
- Mezzanine floor offices Police and Customs – The offices in this area is served by 27 FCUs and the Corridor is catered by AHU – 3. The fresh air to FCUs and AHU is from FAHU-1 and the extract air fan toilet/kitchen is brought to EF-1.
- Mezzanine floor offices export warehouse – The offices in this area is catered by 37 FCUs and the corridor by AHU 4 and 5. Fresh air supply from FAHU 2 and FAHU 3 to all rooms are brought through ducting in the corridor. The extract air from the toilet and kitchen are taken to the extract fan EF1 to EF2.
MUMBAI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
This project is the symbol of ETA’s commitment, dedication, technical expertise and strength to execute Airport projects in India and abroad.
Client: Mumbai International Airport Ltd. (M.I.A.L)
Main Contractor: L & T Limited
Consultant: SOM, USA
Scope of Work: Central Air-Conditioning, Ventilation Works
Project Completion: April, 2010