Cleveland Clinic UAE
State-of-the-art multi specialty medical facility in UAE
• 25000 tons of refrigeration with 149 AHUs & 426 fan coil units and electrical connected load of 63 MW installed at site
• Full scale of services like Medical Gas, Instrument Air, Medical Vacuum & Lab Gas provided
• 1.5 Km of underground piping and 6 Km of other piping works across buildings
• Over 150 Km of HV equipment & fire device cabling
• 52000 smoke detectors & annunciator panel installed
• Innovative solutions like Fan Wall Technology and Multiple Redundancy Techniques used for critical medical facilities
Dubai Health Care City
- 4 Nos. Fresh Air Handling Units
- 10 Nos. Recirculating Air Handling Units
- 12 Nos. Secondary Chilled Water Pumps
- 534 Nos. Fan-Powered Variable Air Volume Units
- 55 Nos. Fan Coil Units
- 5 Nos. Carpark Extract Fans
- 1 Set Main Water Transfer Pumps
- 4 Nos. GRP Water Tanks
- 10 Sets Water Booster Pumps
- 1 Set Fire Pumps, Jockey, Main Electric and Diesel
- 6 Nos. Main Distribution Boards
- 1 No. 1500 kva Generator
- Building and Façade Lighting System
- Lighting Control System
- Fire Alarm System
- Central Battery Emergency Lighting System
- Building Management System
Project Highlights – Air Conditioning
- Testing and commissioning of 300 TR Chillers capacity
- 14 Nos. FCUs
- 85 Nos. FCUs
- Chilled water Pumps
- 260 Nos. VAVS and other associated air conditioning works
INTEGRATED HEALTH CENTER & WORKERS HOSPITAL
Project Description: This Project is located in Raslaffan . The Project Built-up area is (Approx.) 185,000 m2 Five floors consisting of Basement, Ground, First, second and third floor.
PM & Consultant: M/ s. Dar Al Handasa
Main Contractor: M/s. Qatari Arabian Contracting Co.
Approximate subcontractor value (MEP): QR 235 Million
- 4 x 360 TR Capacity Chillers
- 26 Nos. Air Handling Units
- 104 Nos. of Fan Coil Units
- More than 35 KM of piping
- 20, 000 sq. mtrs of ducting
- 5, 560 KW -total connected electrical load
- 11 Nos. Sub Main Distribution Boards
- 73 Nos. Distribution Boards
- 3,410 Nos. of Light Fixtures
- 60 KM of conduiting
- 23 KM of cabling
- BMS System with more than 800 points
Main Contractor: Khubchandani Hospital Pvt.
Contract value: INR 22 Crores
Project Start Date: Sep 2011.
M & E Abu Dhabi have successfully completed HVAC and Clean Rooms works for a Pharmaceutical Plant for M/s. Neo Pharma. The plant is built with State-of-art technology to produce antibiotic bulk drugs and tablets.
Client: M/s. Neo Pharma LLC
Consultant: WS Atkins
Sheikh Khalifa Specialist Hospital
The 248-bed, 699,700 sq ft Sheikh Khalifa Specialist Hospital in Ras Al Khaimah, UAE, is expected to be the state-of-the-art medical facility in the area. Dhs.555 Million health facilities is part of President H H Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan’s support for development of infrastructure in remote regions in the UAE.
ETA has carried out complete state-of-the-art Electromechanical works and Building Management System as per International Standards.